What To Expect
When you arrive at The Laurel Road Veterinary Clinic, you can expect quality care for your pet.
When you arrive, you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- First you will be checked in at the front desk. Shortly after you are checked in one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet and ask some basic question about your pet’s visit and health.
• A veterinarian will then meet you in the room, ask some further questions that will help the doctor know what kind of diagnostic your pet needs if any, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
• Any recommended diagnostics tests such as blood work or x-rays will most likely be taken to the back to perform the diagnostics. Any treatments such as skin or ear cytology are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
• When the veterinary consultation is complete, your billing will be handled up front with one of our receptionists. They will also book any follow-up appointments that may be needed at this time.
• Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians or receptionists to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the staff member about them and they will insure to get all of your questions answered by a doctor if they do not know the answers themselves.
Cash, all major credit cards, and care credit are accepted. All payments are due at the time services are rendered. We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again